Glossary #1

                                          GLOSSARY

Sentence translation
I'm crazy about seafood Estoy loca por la comida de mar
I can't stand fish No soporto el pescado
I'm a big Meat eater Soy un gran carnívoro
I'm don't care for steak No me gusta el bistec
I'm a big Coffee drinker Soy un gran bebedor de café
I'm a chocolate addict Soy un adicto al chocolate
I'm not crazy about chocolate No estoy loco por el chocolate
I'm a pizza lover Soy un amante de la pizza
I'm not much of a Coffee drinker No soy muy bebedor de café
I'm on a diet/I'm trying to lose weight Estoy a dieta/Estoy tratando de perder peso
I'm don't eat beef. It's against my religion No como carne de res. Va en contra de mi religión
I'm allergic to chocolate Soy alérgico al chocolate
I'm avoiding sugar Estoy evitando el azúcar
I don't care for broccoli No me gusta el brócoli
It looks terrific Se ve fantástico
It smells terrible huele terrible
It tastes sweet
it taste Spicy
it tastes salty
it taste sour
Sabe dulce
Sabe picante
Sabe salado
Sabe agrio
It smells like chicken.
It tastes like chicken.
It looks like chicken.
Huele a pollo
Sabe a pollo
Parece pollo
It's soft
It's hard
Es suave
Es dura
It's chewy
It's crunchy
Es masticable
Es crujiente

Comentarios